Our fine motor skills are always being worked on with coloring and play dough and building blocks and signing in.
It was a very chilly morning outside! Brrrrrrr! We had to run around to stay warm...some of us tried to find spots that kept us out of the wind.
After snack we met with Miss Kirby's class to practice our singing for Christmas. We are getting the hang of these songs already!

We measured ourselves using non-standard measurement today with the leaf cutouts...I think some of us have grown since the beginning of the year!!
During our Jesus Time we watched a video that Zion's student council put together of different boys and girls from Zion telling us what they are thankful for. Many of the boys and girls mentioned that they were thankful for their Savior Jesus, and going to school here at Zion. It prompted us to talk about things that we are thankful for later on. Some of the things that were mentioned were our Moms, cats, dogs, Dads(sorry dads cats come first) toys...I wanted to say how thankful I am to teach your boys and girls. Your children bring joy to my life and I so enjoy them. It is fun to see them grow and learn. Thank you for sharing them with me! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment