We added another cloudy day to our weather graph this morning.
We found some signs of fall already!!
"I picked up a worm one time...and then threw it into the flowerbed."
Just a mom and her daughter grocery shopping. :)
Still finding lots of jewels!
Our door holder.
This is Sophie's face for our "If I saw a bear..." book. :)
This is what Caroline would look like if she saw a bear. :)
Making Joseph's coat beautiful. Today we continued the story of Joseph and his brothers...Joseph was kind even after his brothers had been soo unkind to him. That is one of our goals here in preschool, to always be kind to our friends in our class. Even when they are unkind to us.
Some of the boys and girls drew black bear cubs to hang in our trees...they climb up trees to be safe from danger!
We walked like bears today!
Lots of friends slept today!! I think it was because of the gloomy weather. :) Have a great evening!
No comments:
Post a Comment