Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Tuesday September 13, 2016

We are starting to find our names everywhere...it is fun to have the kids recognize letters everywhere we go!


One of our friends learned to tie her shoes!

"You look so far away!"




We are becoming great playing games and taking turns.


Huh...I wonder what else we can find to send down this tube.

"Here's my name!"


"I hear something Mrs. Rouland! Here in this shell!"




We talked a little more about "self-talk" today or as I like to do "self-sing". :)
When we figure out a way to repeat directions to ourselves we are more likely to remember directions what were given and to stay on task!

We headed outside to get some wiggles out before chapel this morning.






Pastor Reitz led us in chapel today.  He read the story of the Good Samaritan.  He talked about how we are all a part of God's family and we need to help and take care of each other.

Our offering helper this morning.




I have been interviewing the boys and girls this week for their portfolio.  It is a great way to talk with the boys and girls and see where they are in some of their skills...such as being aware of themselves and what they like and dislike, practicing listening to questions and answering those questions.  I always love to hear their answers and can't wait to share them with you.

Another friend brought in her book to share today!

We did the chicken dance today!!






























Our friend lost his tooth!!!


We started looking at the letter L today.  One of our friends found an L on her sandwich!

No comments:

Post a Comment